We wouldn’t trust just anyone to drive our kids, and so we ensure that your kids are in good hands. Our drivers go through strict checks before and after employment.
- All potential employees are phone screened and then interviewed face to face by our team
- All candidates are required to go through a strict background check. Our drivers are all registered with TrustlineTM (The State of California’s authorized screening program with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the FBI)
- All our candidates also go through a thorough Drug and Alcohol test before being hired
- We ensure that the drivers hired hold clean driving records
- All drivers are CPR and first aid certified and receive CANRA training.
- All KidzJet drivers go through an initial training and orientation with our most experienced drivers
- We keep a check on drivers’ driving behaviors and records. KidzJet is notified if one of our drivers gets a moving violation
- All our drivers are registered for the Pull Notice program with DMV, where they can be randomly called in for drug and alcohol tests.
- Drivers recertify for first aid and CPR training on a periodic basis
We are looking for drivers:
- who have past experience in driving kids school buses.
- who enjoy working with kids.
- identify with our mission and values.