We don’t just say that we believe in Safety, we live by it. Our staff is TrustLineTM certified. Our Fleet goes through extensive inspection and routine maintenance checks. Safety is built into our core technology platform to minimize human errors. Being parents ourselves, we know that there is nothing more important than the safety of our children.
- We follow all the CPUC, CHP and DMV guidelines for kids transportation.
- All trips are monitored by KidzJet realtime. All our vehicles are equipped with a GPS tracking system, enabling us to know their location at any given time. Customer support is available by phone or email for all trips.
- All our drivers must pass rigid background checks pre-employment as well as post employment.
- Each driver’s behavior while driving, including use of phones is monitored to ensure that the drivers focus on safety, more than anything else
- All the vans are equipped with latest stabilization technology. They are maintained and cleaned regularly
- The vehicles are equipped with seat belts which are worn at all times. Booster seats are used according to CA state law
- We meet and/or exceed state inspection standards for health and safety
- Vans are professionally serviced on a regular basis
Lets work toward making our world a better place to live for our kidz.
- By reducing the number of cars on the road you are helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- KidzJet prefers to go paperless and tries to keep all communications electronic.