The Woodside Priory Transportation
The Woodside Priory School has partnered with KidzJet to provide the transportation to and from the school. KidzJet will provide three different transportation programs:
- The Classic Ride Share Program: Menlo Park Cal Train to School
- The Custom Ride Share Program: within 10 miles of Priory School
Please read terms and conditions for ride share program.
The Classic Ride Share Program (2014 – 2015)
Under the Car Share program shared transportation will be provided from Menlo Park CalTrain Station to School and back. The access students can register for this program. Only students who have signed up for the semester will be eligible. Students can only travel on the assigned times. Please register online by clicking here.
- One way pickup/drop off from Menlo Park Cal Train Station to School. One month consists of 5 rides each week for four consecutive weeks. We will need a commitment for full semester.
- Two way pickup/drop off from Menlo Park Cal Train Station to School. One month consists of 10 rides each week for four consecutive weeks.
The Custom Ride Share Program (2014 -2015)
The Custom Ride Share program allows parents to create their own vanpool program that can be provided to a group of students who want one/two way transportation from defined location within in 10 miles of WoodSide Priory School. This is available to a group of minimum 6 students who will signup for the full school year.
We will need full school year commitment.
- One way pickup/drop off Within 10 miles from Woodside Priory. One month consists of 5 rides each week for four consecutive weeks. We will need a commitment for full school year.
- Two way pickup/drop off Within 10 miles from Woodside Priory. One month will consists of 10 rides each week for four consecutive weeks. We will need a commitment for school year.
- One way pickup/drop off – $250 per month. Deposit of $250 (refundable). Application fee $75 (non refundable).
- Two way pickup/drop off – $500 per month. Deposit of $500 (refundable). Application fee $75 (non refundable).
Contact US Call at 1-855-KIDZJET /email info@kidzJet.com
Terms And Conditions Kidzjet Terms And Conditions
- If your child arrives late to the train station and the vans have left for the Nueva, please take them on to the school. We will not be able to send a van to pick up a student who is late.
- The vans cannot make special stops on the way to or from the train station.
- Students who commute by train or bus have priority to take the 1st van. Kids need to be at the train van stop 10 minutes before the van leaves. The driver is not supposed to wait. It’s the kid responsibility to be on time and in the van.
- All students are expected to adhere to the Van guidelines at all times.
- If you have questions about the program please call 1-855-KIDZJET
Van Rideshare Rules
- Courteous and respectful conduct toward the driver, other vehicles on the road as well as the passengers in the van is expected at all times.
- Students are to remain seated and must have seat belts fastened at all times.
- Students should talk in normal voices and should not shout and yell.
- Students should not harass, tease or threaten other students.
- Students should not act in a manner that may cause harm or injury to another student or passenger.
- Students should not act in a manner, which may cause harm or injury to another vehicle.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed in vans.
- Students are responsible for keeping the area they sit in clean.
- The driver of the van will determine the riders for the trip. VIOLATIONS will be reported to the Dean of Students or Dean of the Middle School by van drivers and will result in the following consequences:
- 1st Offense: 1 week suspension from van/parents notified.
- 2nd offense: Loss of van privileges for the remainder of the school year. Riders are expected to abide by these guidelines at all times.